Monday, April 28, 2008

We have a ceiling!

The finished product!

The Happy Helpers!


I think they broke more sheets than they hung...but they sure did have fun!

Well, in some places we have a ceiling. Scott and Bill really got to work yesterday! They rented a sheet rock jack, got some expert advice from one of Bill's buddies, and 9 1/2 hours later we had a ceiling in 2 rooms! It's all very exciting, considering we've lived here for almost 4 years now. Kevin came over after lunch and helped for a while too! I think at the end of the day, Scott and Bill were both glad that they don't hang drywall for a living. (Even though they did a great job :) ) I had an EXCELLENT day. It consisted of a doughnut for breakfast, followed by a nice nap shortly after lunch, and to top it all off, Vicki invited us over for dinner! She made the most amazing fried rice and egg rolls...I mean, she actually MADE the egg rolls! The woman is amazing. I went over to help her get dinner ready, but all I did was hold baby Kate. Not very helpful, I'm sure, but it was wonderful to snuggle that sweet baby girl! All in all, a very productive and enjoyable day!

No comments: