Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Another lakehouse weekend!

We spent this past weekend at the lake with Duane and Gayla, Scott's parents. It was a wonderful weekend, full of the best kinds of lake house things--relaxing, card playing, and eating! We had a card tournament with the neighbors, and Scott and I won! It was really fun, and kind of a fluke that we even got to be partners, because we drew numbers to see who would be playing with whom. What a fun night! The neighbors up there are the best, we all just laughed until our bellies hurt! Scott did some more fishing, and he caught 5 bass! I got a picture of the first one, it was pretty big! but Scott informed me that the other 4 were just "teenagers" and he threw them back before I could take a picture. It was a great weekend, and we can't wait to get back up there!
Scott and his fish --"I caught you this delicious bass"

Scott being...well, just being Scott :)

No comments: