1. I had an appointment with Dr. Kates.
2. Scott was running behind so I had to go by myself...at least for awhile.
3. Scott went to the wrong doctor's office...
4. It took a LONG time to get the bio-physical profile done (usually only takes about 10-15 min.)
4. The babies weren't moving very much (or at all for Baby A) so I had to drink lots of Tang.
5. Tang is yucky.
6. I still had to roll from side to side to get her to move.
7. Dr. Kates was concerned so he sent me to the hospital for a non-stress test.
8. You get to lay in a real bed that is comfortable and has a pillow when you have a non-stress test at the hospital!
9. The nurse at the hospital is WAY better at finding heart beats than the nurse at the doctor's office.
10. It took almost an hour to get enough movement from Baby A to make the nurse happy...Baby B was jumping all over the place by this point :) However, she was impressed that I wasn't have ANY contractions at all...apparently by this time usually twin patients are contracting more than I am. And she didn't make me drink any Tang. I'll take it ;)
No worries, though...babies are fine, I am fine...Scott didn't get to work until lunchtime, so I'm sure he's fine-although probably a little stressed :) I get to spend my afternoon napping, so I think I'm definitely in for a great rest of my day! Maybe one of these days I'll get to have an appointment that is uneventful :)